This recording does not exist. (3,301)
Click here to show instructions on how to use our meeting/conference system
- To join or host a meeting or conference you must have been given a username and password from the ITS department, otherwise you will not be able to join or host a meeting.
- The google and facebook login are for testing purposes only and they will not grant you access to join a meeting or create one.
- To join a meeting you have two choices, the first choice is that you must be invited by e-mail, once you have gotten the e-mail you click on the link and you will be redirected to our conference website.
- The other choice is that you can simply click in join a meeting on the top right corner of our conference website and click on the “Join a meeting” button, for this option you will need to know the meeting’s ID and input it after you have done the previous step.
- Once in the website you will be prompted to download the software to join the conference, just follow the easy instructions to install the software in your computer.
- When the software is installed you will be able to see host’s computer.
- To host a meeting you must have an ID and Password provided to you by the ITS department.
- After you have been given an ID and Password, simply click the “Host a meeting” button on the top right corner of our conference website and choose from either sharing your computer’s screen with your clients or do a video conference where they can actually see you thru your device’s camera.
- If you don’t have the software needed to host the meeting you will be prompted to installed when you click any of the two choices named above and just follow the easy instructions to get the software/application loaded onto your mobile device or computer.
Would you like to start this meeting?
Would you like to start one of these meetings?